The overarching objective of this work package is to use data science and machine learning approaches to understand users’ behavioural responses to the technologies developed by ISOOKO, and to monitor and evaluate the relevance and impact of those technologies in the two pilots in Rwanda and Kenya. Within this umbrella objective, the WP has the following specific objectives:
- To measure the level of audience engagement and how it varies over time and geographical location
- To quantify how much content is delivered and consumed
- To quantify the interaction between users and digital content
- To generate insights from the big data generated by the two pilot studies
- To evaluate the impact for peace education of using participatory digital platforms supporting dialogue around digital information.
Work package lead: Kigali Collaborative Research Centre